Farm shop with homemade specialties and crafts
In our farm shop we sell many delicious specialties;
such as jams, chutney, jelly, mustard, ketchup, pickles, pesto, juices, ice cream, schnapps, and liqueur amongst other things.
You can also purchase crafts from local artists.
- All our products are made from homemade berries and fruits, which are growing right in our own fields.
- Most of the vegetables we use are bought in from local farms which surround us.
- During the summer, we sell fresh vegetables from our cart and homemade ice cream from milk and berries from the farm.
- Our schnapps is brewed with our own berries or herbs picked in the surrounding nature and our liqueur is made from vodka and our own berries and fruits and other delicious things from the surrounding nature.
- our liqueur is made from vodka and our own berries and fruits and other delicious things from the surrounding nature.
- In the store, we regularly offer exciting tastings, so you get the opportunity to taste before you buy.
- In addition to charming specialties, we occasionally sell homemade plank tables made from various types of wood, which have been manufactured at the farm.
- Local women often sell their wonderful crafts in our farm shop, and a flea market has also been established.
If we are not in the shop, please contact us at the phone number below
Our farm shop is worth a visit – Use the bell at the side of the door or call us if we are not in, and we will come quickly!
On the farm there is a commercial kitchen, where Nina stands and cooks food for take away.
Food is prepared for all kinds of parties, both private and corporate.